A Late 18th, possibly early 19th Century full size wooden sculpture of a horse, with tail made from horse hair, resting on a rectangular wooden base mounted on four castors.
An Eighteenth Century Kentian carved and white painted wall mirror, surmounted by an emblematic trophy, centred by a leopard's head, above a mercury rectangular plate, within a leaf moulded border.
A Pair of 17th Century William and Mary period console tables with original alabaster tops, reminiscent of furniture at Ham House.
A highly unusual six legged George III walnut and mahogany tilt top table
A pair of exceptional quality Regency architectural bookcases, almost certainly by Holland and Sons
An 18th Century Satinwood tripod octagonal occasional table in the manner of Thomas Chippendale.
A late 18th century Grand tour architectural model of the Temple of Vesta, made of stone and wood.
A magnificent set of Irish elk antlers of monumental scale
Highly important pair of lacquer gilt bronze gothic revival lanterns
An early 19th century Gillows library etagere with leather top
The egg-and-dart rim above a guilloche band and four finely carved swans. On finely carved original socle base. With some later repairs
In the George II style.
The removable Statuary marble dome top capped by a Porphyry ball finial, above a round Classical structure of round form
Including two elbow chairs, with curved ladder backs above drop in seats and square legs united by stretchers. English/Irish c. 1750
Upholstered in rich red Marocco hide on reeded turned tapering legs. English c. 1825
Commissioned by the 2nd Earl of Mountnorris for Arley Castle Worcestershire.
Made with exceptional timber, the top with moulded chamfered edges above straight legs capped by pierced fretwork supports.
With outscrolled back and arms on reeded tapering legs