An Exceptional Pair of George II Mahogany Marble Topped Side Tables
The original turquin blue (Capella) bookmatched rectangular marble tops with thumb moulded edge, above a wavered frieze of choice mahogany, with a central scallop shell, resting on acanthus carved cabriole legs terminating in trifid feet. Irish c.1750
One with painted number 352 and with linen label to one cross brace stating ‘HON WILSON / MAY 22 1923’ and numbered in ink 45.
Height: 76 cm
Width: 141 cm
Depth: 67.5 cm